KAYA Babywearing maternity street style coat FRONT/BACK
Cotton coats tend to be a popular trend nowadays. During pregnancy your body is gonna look bigger but we designed our coat to make you look as flattering as possible.
✔ Oversized style for front and back carrying
✔ Made of thick cotton blend, suitable for Spring/Summer/32Autumn
✔ Wide opening with 2 zipper positions to adjust the size during pregnancy and babywearing:
NARROW: perfect as a casual everyday coat
WIDE: which is ideal while pregnancy and babywearing. Oversized hood is also a perfect combination when you want to carry your baby at the back
✔ Made for carrying babies and toddlers depending on size and weight (it’s suitable for newborns and babies up to 1.5 years old)
✔ It has got elastic cuffs to keep your hand warm during long walks
✔ It can be worn over baby slings and baby carriers such as: Ergobaby, Tula, Chico, BabyBjorn etc.
✔ Two pockets for keys, tissues etc.
✔ There is no removable INSERT in this model. For models with removable inserts, see our other products
✘ BABY SLING OR CARRIER IS REQUIRED. REMEMBER, IT DOESN’T REPLACE A BABY CARRIER
Our Kaya sweatshirts are sewn with cotton, which has one of the most restrictive fabric certificates, GOTS. What does this mean for you and your child?
– Kaya coats are GOTS organic certified and are 98% made of natural, organic cotton.
– Using plant fibers only from organic farming
– Exclusion of environmentally harmful or toxic substances during the cotton-growing process
– Verystrict inspections carried out by independent institutions to which production plants are subjected
– The GOTS certificate also guarantees that the basic conventions of the International Labor Organization are observed in production plants. This means that employees must not be forced to work in any way, and their wages must meet industry standards.
In our entire store offer, we will systematically increase the use of GOTS certified fabrics so as to provide you and your children with the greatest safety and comfort.
COLOR: BANANA/ GREY
XS / S – for small women, up to 164cm tall, wearing sizes EU 34/36
M / L – the most universal, for mothers wearing sizes EU 38-40, also for taller mothers wearing sizes EU 36
XL / 2XL – for mothers wearing EU 42-44 size
The model in the picture is 164 cm tall and wears size M / L
MAINTENANCE: Delicate wash with the possible lowest temperature 30 °.
ZERO WASTE – We do our best to make our production process as close to zero waste as possible by using any excess or scrap fabric into accessories.
If you have any questions, contact us. We are there for you: firstname.lastname@example.org